When you find a need to engage some professional housekeeping agency or a professional cleaning service for your office, the first & foremost thing is to issue an OFFER LETTER detailing out the basic SOP’s before you initiate the formal agreement. Here are some sample offer letter’s terms & conditions to be abide by the Housekeeping service provider before the initial formal engagement. These are other than complying with the provisions of the Contract Labor (Regulation & Abolition) Act,1970.
- Resource Pass: The service provider needs to apply for the said pass as per the number of resources deployed and give it to all their resources. The resources are required to display this resource pass at all times while in office premises. Moreover, they are also expected to carry their own company ID cards in case they are being asked to show.
- Maintenance of records and submission of returns by Contractor:
- Muster roll and register of wages to be maintained with the company
- Submission of Register of wages-cum-muster roll every month for the details pertaining of the previous month
- Register of persons employed and wages slips
- Annual Return:
- Details pertaining to the Annual Return ( FORM ) UNDER the Contract Labor Act will be submitted by you on or before …………. every year.
- A copy Half-Yearly return FORM by the contractor to the Licensing officer
- Insurance: You need to ensure that adequate insurance cover is taken for your employees deployed at the client side as per the terms of the agreement.
- License: You are advised to obtain a labor license and submit it to the undersigned and comply rules under the Contract Labor (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970. A copy of form V to be duly filled & submitted to the office of Dy. CLC (Central) along with the application for Labor License.
- Commencement Notice: You are required to obtain Notice of commencement/completion of contract (FORM VI A) mentioning the date of commencement/completion of the contract
- Contract agreement: You are advised to obtain the contract agreement (on stamp paper) from us
- You must comply with all provision under Contract Labor (Regulation and Abolition) Act,1970 on the part of immediate employer.
- You are requested to conduct precursor checks on your staff, before deputing them at our premises.
- You also are advised to educate your staff on our Code of Conduct applicable to service provider staff.
You may even use these points as part of your formal agreement T&C’s. This way you will ensure compliance at both ends.
For any clarification, counseling session, Manpower Suppliers For Corporate Office or Best IFMS Company in India you may connect with us at 011-42440037, E-Mail us at email@example.com or you may even raise your requirement/query at https://collarsconnect.com/corporate-query. We shall be happy to assist you.
I am confident that once you adhere to the above TIPS, you would certainly add value to your formal agreement signing process